Friday, June 10, 2011

The Jokes Keep Coming...


By now I'm sure no one is a stranger to the bizarre Anthony Weiner scandal. Though I didn't think it was possible, the story keeps getting bigger and bigger, with sources now reporting that Weiner's wife is actually pregnant. Personally I think the whole thing is stupid. Is he an internet creep? Sure. Did he do something stupid? Yes. Was he careless about it? You bet. Should someone really start doing a study about the connection between politicians and illicit sexual relationships? Maybe it's time we start looking at it, yeah. But the point is that it doesn't really affect his policy making. I mean an ethics committee hearing? Seriously?

That being said I can't help but enjoy such a continuous source of late night humor material. From Jon Stewart to Letterman, tons of comedians have been piling on the laughs night after night at Weiner's expense. I never though I'd say this, but it's kind of a shame Saturday Night Live isn't on right now. To make it easy for us, Hulu compiled a playlist of the best bits of Weinergate '11. Enjoy!
Hulu's Anthony Weiner Joke Playlist

Photo Courtesy of ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment